Connecticut Gov. Dannel Malloy wrote a letter to U.S. Education Secretary DeVos. In a release, Malloy's office said "Last week, Secretary DeVos made a disparaging reference to East Hartford Public Schools. The Governor is inviting the Secretary to visit to see for herself the promise that the district holds in reality. He is offering personally to pay her airfare to Bradley."
- Eye on History: Remnants of Camp Columbia still stand
- Pleasant Valley Drive-in still going strong after 73 years
- Morris author publishes his first, a memoir of the Camino de Santiago
- Real estate sales booming despite COVID-19 ravaging economy
- Nutmeg’s Marjorie Dante turns 100; friends wish her well
- Amazon offering permanent jobs to more than 3,000 seasonal CT employees
- What’s up with CT drive-in theaters during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Yale study shows sewage predicts number of coronavirus cases
- State: Connecticut’s Class of 2019 had best on-time graduation rate in a decade
- Robert Miller: Turtles are on the (slow) move again
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.