Minor Memorial Library, 23 South Street, Roxbury, is showing the works of Katie Ré Scheidt through Sept. 9. The show features many mixed media canvases and is entitled A Point of Departure. Gallery hours are: Monday 12-7 p.m.; Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Thursday 12 to 5 p.m.; Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., and is closed Tuesday and Sunday. Pictured is “Emerald City,” mixed media on canvas.
- Fiery crash in Cornwall sends Torrington man to hospital
- Black Bear music fest returns to Goshen bigger and better
- Bantam colonial home morphs into contemporary art gallery
- American Mural Project offering virtual art classes for children
- Police investigating Winsted assault; man in critical condition
- Goshen family pens Thanksgiving how-to book in honor of late father
- Sharon Hospital plans to close labor and delivery unit within the next year, officials say
- New Milford health director has second job as Pomperaug health district’s interim leader
- ‘A magical Christmas film’: Producers choose New Milford to shoot movie
- Police: Plane down in North Canaan; pilot sent to hospital
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.