When Lilly Woodworth’s lyrical brush strokes meet Sarah Martinez’s expressive palate knife layering, soft pastels and vivid bursts of color come together to both soothe and excite one’s senses. Though the two local artists play with different dissonances and harmonies of color in their works, together they create an unexpected balance that is sure to intrigue all art lovers. This exhibition runs Sept. 10, with an opening reception Friday, August 4 from 4 to 7 pm. For more information, visit our website, www.thewhitegalleryart.com or Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thewhitegalleryart/. The White Gallery is located at 344 Main Street, Lakeville.
- Eye on History: Remnants of Camp Columbia still stand
- Pleasant Valley Drive-in still going strong after 73 years
- What’s up with CT drive-in theaters during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Real estate sales booming despite COVID-19 ravaging economy
- Nutmeg’s Marjorie Dante turns 100; friends wish her well
- State: Connecticut’s Class of 2019 had best on-time graduation rate in a decade
- Morris author publishes his first, a memoir of the Camino de Santiago
- Robert Miller: Turtles are on the (slow) move again
- Stephen Fries: Canned fish can make a comeback with these recipes
- Washington’s ASAP! goes virtual with creativity inspiring videos
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.