As featured on
The Equus Effect, a Sharon organization that started in 2013, is using horses to help demonstrate coping strategies to frontline health care workers.
- Police: Torrington man held woman captive, assaulted her for days
- ‘From card catalog to computers’: Harwinton librarian retires after 36 years
- ‘It consumes every part of you’: Torrington woman with medical disorder wants to educate, raise awareness
- Jo Ann Jaacks: Moving On . . . Gotta have Faith
- Wisdom House in Litchfield offers cooking retreat
- Five Points Gallery in Torrington to open three new exhibits
- Snowstorm affects Litchfield County school schedules
- In Litchfield County, plan to expand COVID-19 vaccination eligibility draws praise, some questions
- Falls Village library to open Small Town, Big Talk exhibit
- Child hospitalized after injury at Mohawk Mountain ski lift
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.