The Litchfield Historical Society held its annual pet parade and Turn-of-Century Fair in the center of Litchfield Thursday, drawing plenty of participants from town who brought their pets in all shapes and sizes to march to the green for judging and prizes. The parade was followed by a fair with old-fashioned games and an ice cream social.
- William O’Shaughnessy: Charlie Kafferman, a dear man
- Fresh, local, the Barn in East Morris has bucolic vibe
- Jo Ann Jaacks: An escapade in lieu of an adventure
- Bantam residents hold blight protest in front of businesses
- Mayor welcomes new citizens to New Milford
- Jo Ann Jaacks: Rebecca Bearimore from Gettysburg, PA saves the day
- Pickin’ & Fiddlin’ contest returns to Roxbury
- Eric Forstmann opens show at Eckert Fine Art in Kent
- Northwest Connecticut Chamber of Commerce holds different kind of graduation
- New Hartford brewery, farm offer food, beer and cheese program for summer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.