(BPT) - On May 17, 1995, an equestrian accident left actor Christopher Reeve paralyzed from the neck down. Along with his wife, he created the Christopher & Dana Reeve Foundation to help all individuals living with paralysis reach their potential. As their legacy continues 25 years later, we celebrate key moments in the Foundation's history.
- Charlotte Hungerford Hospital revises visiting policies
- Torrington resident cooks up colorful hand-dyed designs with retro style
- ‘Growing stronger each day’: CT child recovering after allegedly shot by mother
- Woodbury church, Morris camp volunteers organize plan to feed families
- 2 men killed in VA explosion remembered as dedicated to serving others
- McCall Center expands with mobile treatment services
- In Litchfield, Friends of Topsmead set up fund to replace dead trees
- Jo Ann Jaacks: Life and death in the time of COVID-19
- Affidavit: CT mother accused of shooting kids had mental health issues worsen during COVID
- Torrington firehouse to soon open as brewery on Water Street
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.