(BPT) - According to Dr. Arthur Agatston, the world-renowned cardiologist and creator of the original South Beach Diet, the secret to healthy weight loss is to cut out sugar and embrace a keto-friendly lifestyle. In his newest book The New Keto-Friendly South Beach Diet, Dr. Agatston offers simple tips on reducing sugar and eating healthier.
- DEEP cutting capacity at some state parks; towns also enforcing social distancing
- Some of state’s courthouses to close temporarily, including Torrington
- New Hartford's Tuxbury Pacing Herself After Inspiring Showing at U.S. Olympic Trials
- Warren General Store open for business during health crisis
- Former Litchfield County Times editor Antoinette Bosco, of Brookfield, dies
- Life in Yale New Haven’s Emergency Department: ‘For us it’s a war’
- Litchfield family mourns loss of treasured son, brother
- Yale doctor: CT only at the beginning coronavirus outbreak
- STEPHEN FRIES: Explore the richness of Italian America’s culinary heritage
- Join Institute for Native American Studies for virtual archaeology and more
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.