(BPT) - As we surpass the sixth month mark on the pandemic, the economy is showing tenuous signs of recovery. At the same time, many people are concerned about their personal finances. According to a recent report from Experian, nearly 70 percent of Americans are worried about their finances and 78 percent say their household income has been negatively impacted by the pandemic. Akbar Gbajabiamila, American Ninja Warrior host and pro football legend, has partnered with Experian to help people overcome obstacles and provide a game plan for improving their financial fitness.
- Herbalist, The Silo partner to offer classes in New Milford
- Jo Ann Jaacks: Ghostbusters needed in downtown Litchfield?
- The Litchfield County Almanac for Oct. 23
- After 7 weeks on the lam, the latest on ‘Buddy the Beefalo’
- Artworks with a back story shown at Five Points Pop-up Gallery in Torrington
- Tom Rush performing in Collinsville Nov. 7
- Jo Ann Jaacks: Reinventing a life after nearly losing it
- In Litchfield County, NextGen SmartyPants engages students with STEAM program
- Building renovation has potential for 2 for 1
- Craft show in Litchfield benefits Smilow Cancer Center
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.