(BPT) - A recent Coinstar survey finds more than two in five Americans who plan to make donations this year will give more than last year, proving the giving spirit of Americans is strong as the nation faces a health crisis. When consumers donate to Feeding America through Coinstar kiosks, Coinstar will match the donation amount to Feeding America to benefit its mission of providing food to people in need through a nationwide network of local member food banks through June 30 (up to a maximum of $25,000 total during the campaign period).
- Eye on History: Remnants of Camp Columbia still stand
- Pleasant Valley Drive-in still going strong after 73 years
- Morris author publishes his first, a memoir of the Camino de Santiago
- Real estate sales booming despite COVID-19 ravaging economy
- What’s up with CT drive-in theaters during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Nutmeg’s Marjorie Dante turns 100; friends wish her well
- State: Connecticut’s Class of 2019 had best on-time graduation rate in a decade
- Robert Miller: Turtles are on the (slow) move again
- Stephen Fries: Canned fish can make a comeback with these recipes
- Washington’s ASAP! goes virtual with creativity inspiring videos
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.